Complaint Review: National Furniture Company

• Submitted: Thu, October 05, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, October 08, 2006

• Reported By:cheltenham Pennsylvania
National Furniture Company
155 Northpoint Ave Suite 203 High Point, North Carolina U.S.A.

National Furniture Company - National Furniture Mfg fraudulent furniture co. and myron savage advertises discount prices yet takes 50% of total order and never delivers and never refunds, furniture scam ripoff High Point North Carolina

*Consumer Suggestion: Just an TidBit

I ordered furniture from national furniture co. on march 3, 2006. it seemed like a great deal.

I placed my order, received an invoice and mailed a check covering 50% of the total cost.

That was the last I heard. I have since made innumerable phone calls only to be met by false promises, hanging up, and not answering (they have caller ID).

The people involved are myron savage, claudia and denise jones.

I contacted the manufacturer, canal dover. They report never having done any business with this company and they are the only wholesale carriers. They are in the process of investigating the legitimacy of this company.
I have found the company to be using BBB's trademark falsely as noted on the BBB site.

I have also been in touch with julie daniel from the attorney general's office.(919-716-6025).

I have also been in touch with the high point police who were not helpful. They determined this to be a civil casewhereas my atty feels its a criminal case.

Faith
cheltenham, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2006 04:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Furniture-Company/High-Point-North-Carolina-27265/National-Furniture-Company-National-Furniture-Mfg-fraudulent-furniture-co-and-myron-sa-214290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Furniture Company

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Just an TidBit

AUTHOR: Lauren - (U.S.A.)

Hey there, I responded on another posting about National Furniture...you can read my post there..just do a search for national furniture in north carolina and read

I work for the web design company that does business with Nat'l Furniture, while I don't know if they are fraud company, I can help you with some information.

They are only a client of ours, we do not specialize in serving scammers, we are a legitimate company, and you are totally RIGHT to be pissed and upset with this company. I do know that we receieved another phone call from a woman asking how to get in touch with these shady people, sooo you probably are not alone.

I do know that the business changed owners, Myron doesn't own it anymore apparently, I know this because we had some billing troubles where we weren't getting paid for our services, and a new owner emerged and we started resolving those issues. If you need the new contact information I would be willing to help you.

That's all the help I can offer though, sorry! I saw your post though and thought to my self, I've heard of those people!

((( ROR REDACTED E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR SECURITY PURPOSES )))