Complaint Review: National Furniture Manufacturing Co.

• Submitted: Thu, September 28, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 28, 2006

• Reported By:Loogootee Indiana
National Furniture Manufacturing Co.
155 NorthPoint High Point, North Carolina U.S.A.

National Furniture Manufacturing Co. National Furniture Does Not Deliver or Tell the Truth High Point Ripoff North Carolina

I placed my order with the owner of the company, Myron Savage, Dec 27, 2005. Also sent a deposit for 50% of the total cost. He said it would be approx 8 weeks for items to arrive.

I have contacted the company over and over again and get nothing but lies. The people I talked to are Claudia and Denise. I have also requested a refund of my deposit and got no response.

I contacted the manufacturer that National Furniture has ordered the furniture from. They told me my order is waiting for payment from National Furniture and I am not the first person they are aware of to have trouble with National Furniture. They recommended I attempt to get a refund of my deposit.

Dawn
Loogootee, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2006 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Furniture-Manufacturing-Co/High-Point-North-Carolina-27265/National-Furniture-Manufacturing-Co-National-Furniture-Does-Not-Deliver-or-Tell-the-Truth-213169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Furniture Manufacturing Co.