- Report: #198943
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: National Furniture Manufacturing
National Furniture Manufacturing155 Northpoint Ave High Point, North Carolina U.S.A.
National Furniture Manufacturing Company A MAJOR RIPOFF! They took my order - then took my money . THEY HAVE MY MONEY - I HAVE NO FURNITURE! High Point North Carolina
*Author of original report: National Furniture Company - RESULTS
*Consumer Suggestion: i would go there in person
*Author of original report: 7 months and still no furniture - National Furniture Manufacturing - North Carolina
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
When I placed my order I was told it would take 10-12 weeks for the furniture to arrive. When I called after 12 weeks said that it would be arriving in another couple of weeks. Status: After over 16 weeks NO FURNITURE has arrived.
I have called and called, left messages, sent email - and even sent a fax with a copy of the receipt. I was told the owner's name, although I am very skeptical that it is real.
WHEN YOU TRY TO COMPLAIN-
1)You will have to speak to "Claudia" (the same person who is ALWAYS available and ALWAYS happy to talk when you place an order).
2) You will not have your requests for phone calls, emails, or faxes returned.
3) READ THE FORM CAREFULLY! On the back it says furniture can "take up to 36 weeks to arrive" - DO NOT BELIEVE THE 10-12 WEEKS!!!! That is 9 months, I wonder if that is too far out to try to collect the money.
I doubt the validity of this company, I have not had any success with them.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2006 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Furniture-Manufacturing/High-Point-North-Carolina-27261/National-Furniture-Manufacturing-Company-A-MAJOR-RIPOFF-They-took-my-order-then-took-my-198943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.