- Report: #198027
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: National Furniture Manufacturing
National Furniture Manufacturing155 Northpoint Ave High Point, North Carolina U.S.A.
National Furniture Manufacturing - North Carolina Furniture ripoff bordering on criminal activity DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM OR BUY THEIR ABSOLUTELY FALSE PROMISES NO MATTER HOW CONVINCING THEY MAY SEEM! High Point North Carolina
Once the order was placed, the real character and business practices of this scrupulous company began to show. The furniture was not ready when they said it was and they said wait a little longer and a little longer and a little longer. In fact, I still have no furniture, but they have my money.
These are the kinds of lies they will feed you:
1. They will appear to be sympathetic and working with you by giving you a false cell phone number to call. It is no longer in service.
2. When you call to talk to the sales rep, Claudia, she will either be on break, go to lunch, at the warehouse, or sick. And don't expect courtesy as a customer; your calls or emails will not be returned.
3. Even if you ask for the manager, he/she will not be available and no one will call.
4. They will tell you a date to expect your furniture. It will not happen as they say.
5. They have listed on their website that they are members of the Chamber of Commerce. They are not; this is false advertising and illegal.
6. In addition, they have my money. I have no merchandise and no one will respond to my inquiries. This is stealing and criminal behavior. I have filed a report with the Attorney General's office and will seek private counsel if needed - all for a bedroom suite. By the way, the Attorney General's office told me they have had numerous complaints with this company. Just check out the Better Business Bureau for more information. I sure wish I had before this happened! Ironically, they send you a brochure about the BBB and even list it on their website. Seems like a rouse to me since they are not listed favorable by BBB.
I cannot believe this company is still in business. I am doing all I can to get the word out and I hope others will follow. Taking money from people, false advertisement, and unethical business practices are illegal and this company should be shut down! Don't make the mistake I did - don't even bother with them, no matter how much money they claim to save you. Believe me, the headaches are not worth it.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2006 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Furniture-Manufacturing/High-Point-North-Carolina-27261/National-Furniture-Manufacturing-North-Carolina-Furniture-ripoff-bordering-on-criminal-a-198027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.