Complaint Review: National Grant Department

• Updated: Fri, May 08, 2009

• Reported By:enoree South Carolina
National Grant Department
Nationwide, Florida U.S.A.

National Grant Department/US Ripoff Off National Grant Department Nationwide Florida

This was a Lady calling me, telling me I had been chosen from 500 people to receive a $5,000 grant.She asked if I was a US Citizen, over the age of eighteen, any criminal records and so on.

I stopped her before she could ask for anymore info. I told her I would not give out any personl information.

She already knew my address, phone number and full name. She told me the only way to receive the money was through a bank or a teller card.

When I refused she then told me to go and buy one of those pre-paid credit cards, it didn't matter if it had any money on it, and to call her back as soon
as I got it so as to get my money within 24 hours.

The number she gave is: 303-731-1737.
She stated her name as Randi.

Please, Do Not give out any information to these people. It's a big scam.

enoree, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2009 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Grant-Department/Nationwide-Florida/National-Grant-DepartmentUS-Ripoff-Off-National-Grant-Department-Nationwide-Florida-450105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Grant Department