Complaint Review: National Grant Department

• Submitted: Thu, December 13, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2007

• Reported By:San Diego California
National Grant Department
1900 Howell Branch Rd. Winter Park, Florida U.S.A.

National Grant Department On Dec 11, 2007 at 3:46PM two middle estern men called me telling me I was picked out of 17,000 people and won $7,000 and could be given to me the next moring. Their names were David Watson, and Steven. They ask of some bank information and they alrealdy new my routing # and my home address. both men were extremely pushy and when I told them this was a joke the got very upset. Winter Park Florida

At 1546 on December 11, 2007 two middle estern men by the name of David Watson and Steven called me on behalf of National Grant Department. I was told I had won $7,000 dollars and there was no charge.

I told them It was a joke and the got very upset and told me that the goverment does not joke around. Both men were very extremely pushy and started asking me about my bank information, they already new my home address and when i told them I did not have my bank information on me (specifically) my routing # they said it was no problem that they would tell me what it was and sure enough they told me my routing #. they said they money would be in my account the next morning but, obviously that did not happen as I already knew.

Luis a santini jr
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2007 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Grant-Department/Winter-Park-Florida-32792/National-Grant-Department-On-Dec-11-2007-at-346PM-two-middle-estern-men-called-me-tellin-291221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Grant Department