Complaint Review: National Grant Department/Teachers Credit Union Washington DC

• Submitted: Wed, July 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 22, 2009

• Reported By:Salinas California
National Grant Department/Teachers Credit Union Washington DC
44848 Kiowa Av And 200 Independence Blvd Montebello/ And Washington, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 202-609-8974
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

National Grant Department/Teachers Credit Union Washington DC told me i had a 25000 grant waiting on me if i sent 200 dollars in my name Montebello/ And Washington California/ and Washington DC

I was called by the national grant department on july 11th, I spoke with a girl named Lucy. She told me she needed my account number in order to get the funds out to me. and that there would be a 297 one time fee which will be taken out of the grant once received, she stated nothing would be touched till then. i gave her the information because she stated the money would be deposited in the bank that day. I waited and waited no money so a female by the name of Donna Joseph (she stated her name was) called me back and stated they could not entere the monies direct deposit because it was a high amount so i would have to western union 200 dollars to them. I wired the money western union and she stated i would have the money that day. She put me on a threeway call to the Teachers Credit Union in washington dc a guy by the name of James Eagen who stated i had not entered the name as it is going to appear on the check so i had to recind it. I told both of them i had no more money to send, they stated they have no control over the check since the name was not entered with a middle innitial so i entered the middle innitial and resent the 200 dollars, once they received the money they both Donna Joseph and James Degan as well as the reception who answered the phone Jason Taylor stated they had sent the check off to my place of employment and that the guy would be by to drop it off on the 15th i waited all day and no one came to the front desk. I called and called no one answered the phone so i called james degan again and he would not accept my calls, every time i call it goes directly to Jason Taylor and they refuse to give my 400 dollars back. i have asked over and over and they told me i would have to speak with the national grants department. i told him no i dont because James Eagen is the one who told me he had mailed the check off already. I want my money back and have been calling harrassing them and threatening them every day. they had me send the money to Cochin, India to three different individuals i have the receipts for all the transactions. I have been scammed to the fullest extent and the thing is they are still answering the phone at the Credit union just not letting me speak to the person James Eagan who is the one who stated he sent out the check. if he sent it out where is it.

Viva g
Salinas, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Grant-DepartmentTeachers-Credit-Union-Washington-DC/Montebello-And-Washington-California-90049/National-Grant-DepartmentTeachers-Credit-Union-Washington-DC-told-me-i-had-a-25000-grant-472157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Grant Department/Teachers Credit Union Washington DC