Complaint Review: National Grant Writing Authority

• Submitted: Wed, February 09, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 09, 2011

• Reported By: Ripped Off in California — Chino California United States of America
National Grant Writing Authority
6094 S Sandhill Rd Ste #400 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

National Grant Writing Authority National Grant Writing Authority uses Classic Grant Writing Scam to Rip You Off Beware!!! Las Vegas, Nevada

They cheated me out of $1500.00 and tried to come back for more. They used the classic grant writing scam found on the internet. Too bad I did not see it until after I was cheated. That is why i am grateful for sites such as this one to warn consumers. Following are examples of others they cheated out of their money. They have no grant writing skills and lie to the small business owner to get their money. No one is able to help you get your money back.

I am a client of National Grant Writing Authority. My initials are R.C. and my mothers is K.C. we are both clients of this firm. We have put up at least 32,000.00 minimum to have these people help my mother and I receive moeny from the government through grants. We are small business owners and don't have much at all. We took our last to put up and have this company (National Grant Writing Authority) help us. They have sent out letters on our behalf, but the letters they have sent out are awful like if a child was writing it. The package is cute but what is cute going do when you have bills to be paid. We also have received the same type of letters for more then 1 foundation like if they just duplicated the letter and mailed it to the foundations. I have also received research with the same foundations on it like if they were once again just copying work from another file or something. I am so engulfed in flames over this. I woul April 10, 2010 by kc National Grant Writing Authority 1 national grant writing authority My name is not important but what this company does is.

I woul April 09, 2010 by kc National Grant Writing Authority 5 ntlgrants.com scam - watch out This company, National Growth Funding is a scam company, I worked for them in las vegas, doing grant research but getting paid from a company called National Grant Writing Authority, I know that they have never had any clients funded, I know that they have had a name change. I know that they bounce their payroll checks every week. I know that they withheld child support money from me, and never paid it. And I know, that if you want to use NGF or NGWA, that you should know, they are one and the same. They are both under the same ownership of a man who hides himself so his mommy wont know he's a bad person. What I know, is that if you use this company, you will regret it... don't believe me? Type into google National Grant Writing Authority, type in National Growth Funding... see how many scam warnings their are, type in toys r us.. see how many scams they have... At this point, if you spend your money on this company, your really just shooting yourself in the foot. Don't waste your time April 07, 2010 by josh

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2011 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Grant-Writing-Authority/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89120/National-Grant-Writing-Authority-National-Grant-Writing-Authority-uses-Classic-Grant-Writ-693216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Grant Writing Authority