• Report: #209008

• Submitted: Fri, September 01, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 01, 2006

• Reported By:SCHENECTADY New York
National Grid Eletric & Gas Company
National Grid , Po Box 4798 Syracuse, New York U.S.A.

National Grid Eletric & Gas Company ripoff Syracuse New York

On my bill,I realized,everyone that recieves an acct. with them, pays a delivery charged,no matter if there is one house or 6 ect. apartments in one building.When I called to find out what this delivery charge was, iI was told it's from them pumpping the gas though the pipes. sooo,I asked them to punp my electrec & gas, the same time they pump in the downstairs apartment. I was told they don't do it that way.So everyone who gets a bill,pays$20.00.for delivery of gas.Plus $20.00 for electric.That's $40.00 I alone pay National Grid every month.So I guess downstairs also pays $40.00 for their delivery. That make's $80.00 from this home. I recieve disability. I recieve heap,who pays $400.00 a yr. So goverment pays for delivies of gas & electricity.Not for the gas & electric.

I called natioalgrid,several times about my meter readings.they have been for 3 yaers,doing a estament reading.On or about 8/15/06 I called to give a real,meter reading. I talked to a very nice employe. She said something must be brokin in my metter. The next day, a worker came from Natioal Grid.He changed my meter with a new one. Mine was no good. so for 3 yrs. of calling them,I'm told the high bills, I'v been getting'are because, they were taking a estament.from the former people. that was 3 yrs, ago.

Barbara
SCHENECTADY, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2006 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Grid-Eletric-Gas-Company/Syracuse-New-York-12308/National-Grid-Eletric-Gas-Company-ripoff-Syracuse-New-York-209008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Grid Eletric & Gas Company