Complaint Review: National Health And Wellness Club

• Updated: Mon, May 25, 2009

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
National Health And Wellness Club
Minnetonka, Wisconsin U.S.A.

National Health And Wellness Club When I saw this on your site, I had to add my two cents Minnetonka Wisconsin

I found a coupon for this club in our paper and sent it in. My experience was the same as the person who wrote above, with offers of free stuff and trials of merchandise that you would rate.

I never sent them any money, because the coupon, which I had made a copy of, was for a one year subscription to the magazine, but the bills were for two years. It was supposed to be $10/year. The bill was for $24.00.

Immediately, I began to receive magazines that were six, five, four months old.

I wrote them a polite letter.

They wrote a nasty letter.

I wrote a polite, but firm letter.

They responded with a threat to send me to a collection agency. I took the whole pile of junk they had sent me, put it in a big envelope and mailed it back to them with a letter explaining that I had filed a complaint with the BBB, the newspaper that ran the coupon, and the AG's office.

That was before I discovered ripoffreport.com, of course. I never heard from them again, and no collection agency ever contacted me. It never showed up on my credit report either, so they are major hustlers who are out to intimidate seniors, obviously too stupid to know that seniors can be smarter than they are.

Kat
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2009 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Health-And-Wellness-Club/Minnetonka-Wisconsin/National-Health-And-Wellness-Club-When-I-saw-this-on-your-site-I-had-to-add-my-two-cents-455135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Health And Wellness Club