Complaint Review: National Health Care Association, Health Care Solutions

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 04, 2008

• Reported By:unlisted Other
National Health Care Association, Health Care Solutions
Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

National Health Care Association, Health Care Solutions Epitome of Scum Sioux Falls South Dakota

I received a fax through the school system offering reasonable health insurance benefits but offer expired the very next day. Out of desperation I called immediately and foolishly gave my bank account number, social security number and other personal information. I was told I would receive the information packet within 10-14 days.

When I didn't receive the information, I called the telephone number and was told the person was not in and will return in half an hour. I called back a few hours later and was told he would not be in today. I continually called back and each time was hung up on.

Fortunately, they did not get into my bank account yet and I was able to close the account out. I then filed a fraud alert with the credit bureaus and am in the process of notifying the FTC.

These people prey on the vulnerable and are very cunning. They even give confirmation #'s and are very concerned that you write it down correctly! They obviously are good at what they do and I am sure they go by names other than the two I have listed. Beware!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2008 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Health-Care-Association-Health-Care-Solutions/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota/National-Health-Care-Association-Health-Care-Solutions-Epitome-of-Scum-Sioux-Falls-South-387782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Health Care Association, Health Care Solutions