Complaint Review: National Health Care Association

• Submitted: Wed, July 29, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 29, 2009

• Reported By:West Valley City Utah
National Health Care Association
3122 South Minnesota Ave, Sioux Falls, South Dakota U.S.A.

National Health Care Association Spam on my cell phone. Computerized telemarketing costing me minutes. Sioux Falls South Dakota

My cell phone is provided by my employee, so I try to use it carefully and not give the number out without a good reason. Therefore, I was surprized to receive a computerized telemarketing call from the "National Health Care Association." Although I hung up quickly, I was curious as to how they had gotten my number. So, I searched the internet only to find that this organization has no web presence other than discriptions by various consumer protect groups. The descriptions included words like scam, obnoxious, compliants filed, and watch out for...
I still do not know how these crooks got my cell phone number.

Al
West Valley City, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2009 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Health-Care-Association/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57102/National-Health-Care-Association-Spam-on-my-cell-phone-Computerized-telemarketing-costing-474535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Health Care Association