Complaint Review: National Health Care Discount Or ASI

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2008

• Reported By:Commerce Georgia
National Health Care Discount Or ASI
3300 Buckeye # 480 Chamlee GA Chamlee, Georgia U.S.A.

National Health Care Discount Or ASI ASI How can they hang on? Chamlee Georgia

*Author of original report: National Health Care Discount Or ASI ASI How can they hang on? Chamlee Georgia

*Author of original report: National Health Care Discount Or ASI How long will they hang on? Chamlee Georgia

You see I'm on disabled (as are so many looking for work at home jobs), trying to supplement my income. I worked for another discount healthcare company as a sales manager, so I thought these guys were on the up and up. If I'd have known whom I were talking with I 'd have hung-up.

Now when you are first hired in you have to run around to get people signed up. The cushie job is in Human Resourses, you get to sit at home and call applicants. They tell you in order to be in Human Resources (laugh), you have to have one sale, so, everyone knows someone who needs help on meds or healthcare, so I got it for a girlfriend of mine. I then found out her employment healthcare had kicked in and tried to call back to cancel; wow did I get the run-around. They told me that they couldn't find my account however that makes no sense since my account at the bank was debited!They had debited my account immediately! 79 Dollars!!! I called my bank they sent me to claims and all I had to do was cancel my debit card. I had another at home anyway! Ha, ha, ha!

See what happens when you don't check with Rip- Off.com first!

Michelle
Commerce, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2008 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Health-Care-Discount-Or-ASI/Chamlee-Georgia/National-Health-Care-Discount-Or-ASI-ASI-How-can-they-hang-on-Chamlee-Georgia-311894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Health Care Discount Or ASI

National Health Care Discount Or ASI ASI How can they hang on? Chamlee Georgia

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

ASI or National Health Care Discount act as a work at home company . They ads for work in papers all across the nation. So how did they get me? They changed their name. When they were National Health Care they sold long distance service and dicount helath plans, now they are ASI and sell discount health care and moible phone service.They are connected with a pre-paid phone service called Globius, so I wouldn't deal with them either. You see I'm on disabled (as are so many looking for work at home jobs), trying to supplement my income.

I worked for another discount healthcare company as a sales manager, so I thought these guys were on the up and up. If I'd have known whom I were talking with I 'd have hung-up. Now when you are first hired in you have to run around to get people signed up. The cushie job is in Human Resourses, you get to sit at home and call applicants. They tell you in order to be in Human Resources (laugh), you have to have one sale, so, everyone knows someone who needs help on meds or healthcare, so I got it for a girlfriend of mine.

I then found out her employment healthcare had kicked in and tried to call back to cancel; wow did I get the run-around. They told me that they couldn't find my account however that makes no sense since my account at the bank was debited!They had debited my account immediately! 79 Dollars!!! I called my bank they sent me to claims and all I had to do was cancel my debit card. I had another at home anyway! Ha, ha, ha! See what happens when you don't check with Rip- Off Report.com first!

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

ASI or National Health Care Discount act as a work at home company . They ads for work in papers all across the nation. So how did they get me? They changed their name. When they were National Health Care they sold long distance service and dicount helath plans, now they are ASI and sell discount health care and moible phone service.They are connected with a pre-paid phone service called Glovius, so I wouldn't deal with them either.

You see I'm disabled (as are so many looking for work at home jobs), trying to supplement my income. I worked for another discount healthcare company as a sales manager, so I thought these guys were on the up and up. If I'd have known whom I were talking with I 'd have hung-up.

See what happens when you don't check Rip- Off.com first!