Complaint Review: National Health Care Discount

• Submitted: Wed, September 27, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, September 27, 2006

• Reported By:Utica Michigan
National Health Care Discount
Attn:Telecommunications Dept. 6520 W. 110th Street Suite 202 Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

National Health Care Discount ripoff, lie, munipulate, and steal Overland Park Kansas

I worked for this company for a total of 3 weeks. Not only did they charge me $29.95 dialer fee, and 18.95 access code fee. They took 4 weeks to give me my check.

I was told when they recruited me that it was NOT cold calling, and that it was $8.00 an hour plus bonus. Well, I got my check for 20 hours of work, for a lousy $77.00. 5 times I asked my manager for my check, she completly ignored my e-mails, until I asked her if I needed to get a lawyer.

The response I got from that e-mail told me that I was working on commission only. She told me that I didn't get a lead until the 7th and that those checks hadn't been mailed yet.

Mean while my sister was being interviewed for the same job. By this time we had found the rip-off site, so my sister asked her recruiter about it. She was told by her recruiter the the rip-off site was the rip-off and they have no way to keep their name off the list.

She call her recruiter and manager and told them they were not authorized to use her credit card. 2 days later she calls to check her card balance and their they are, NHCD, they charged $49.95 to her card.

Not only did they take the money anyway, they charged her $20.00 more for her so-called dialer hook up then mine. It was almost 3 weeks after I was charged and they raised it that much, please!

Needless to say she called her manager and recruiter to make sure it did not happen again. Don't know if it will, don't know if I am going to get another charge on my card. We both reported are cards stolen and closed the accounts, hopefully they won't be able to get anymore of are money.

Kathleen and Shirley
Utica, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2006 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Health-Care-Discount/Overland-Park-Kansas-66210/National-Health-Care-Discount-ripoff-lie-munipulate-and-steal-Overland-Park-Kansas-213129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Health Care Discount