Complaint Review: National Health Care Discount

• Reported By:Van Wert Ohio
National Health Care Discount
Nationwide U.S.A.

National Health Care Discount, NHCD ripoff Overland Park Kansas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Hound them!!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Help those before it is to late

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: check with the prosecutor in your county

I am filing this report, because I was a representative for National Health Care Discount and got the run around for the few months that I represented them. I started out as a lead generator and then promoted (as they call it) to recruiting. I worked several hours I have only been paid $30.00 of my $108.00 and still have not received the rest of my pay and that has been over 2 months ago, I was only paid $20.00 of my $54.00 from my leads generations.

I was also told that if I send a letter requesting my deposit of $19.95 I would receive it, and I did, however, when I deposited it into my checking account, I received a letter from my bank saying that the check that I deposited came from an account that was closed. I have been working on this for over a month trying to get my $19.95 plus my $25.00 that my account was charged for National Discounts error.

I would just like to say that if you are thinking about working for this company, I would think twice. They are very dishonest and they are not very customer service oriented when it comes to solving problems.

Sincerely,
Kimberly
Van Wert, Ohio

Kimberly
Van Wert, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2005 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Health-Care-Discount/nationwide/National-Health-Care-Discount-NHCD-ripoff-Overland-Park-Kansas-168828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Health Care Discount

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Hound them!!

AUTHOR: Ex- - (U.S.A.)

Kim

If your manager isn't able to help you, keep calling the company until they pay you what you're owed. Don't be nice and wait, you'll have to be aggressive from what I've seen in other posts and heard elsewhere. Keep after your manager and keep after the company. And if that doesn't work---then you know what to do.

CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. .

Good luck!!

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Help those before it is to late

AUTHOR: Kimberly - (U.S.A.)

No I haven't checked with the prosecutors in my area, I was hoping that I wouldn't have to take legal routes, but.....If I must.

I did talk to my ex manager yesterday, and she said that she was going to look further into this for me. I hope something is done about this.

It is absurd. The things that they promise and don't follow through with. I felt bad about recruiting people, so I stopped. I certainly did not want anyone else going through what I had gone through.

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

check with the prosecutor in your county

AUTHOR: Ex- - (U.S.A.)

Kim,

I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through. There seems to be a lot of that going on right now from what I've heard. Have you checked with the prosecutor in your county? He may have some answers for you.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC