Complaint Review: National Health Net Online

• Submitted: Wed, July 25, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, July 25, 2007

• Reported By:Fort Collins Colorado
National Health Net Online
8345 Nw 66th Street #4237 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

National Health Net Online ripoff Phone call from persons claiming to be from US GOVT GRANT DEPT Miami Florida

I received a call from persons claming to be from US GOVT GRANT DEPT telling me I would receive a $3500 free grant,and a trial for national health net online. A one time processing fee of $29.95 would be taken from the $3500. The call kept dropping, but they managed to get my info. The customer service # they gave me(1-877-912-4312) is not in service.

When I called national health net, they didn't have my acct info and to call back. I did this twice and was told to wait for pkg in the mail, then call to cancel. I did this, got cancellation #, but then my 7 day trial was up, and I was charged $29.95 for a letter from them, never got a free grant, and they won't give my money back.

Customer service has no number for corporate office, no supervisor is available to speak to, and they don't have a number for sales office to find out who actually called me in the first place.

How can people get away with this? Is the govt aware that they are claiming to be from the US GOVT GRANT DEPT?

Hope you can help with this, and thank you for your time

Fort Collins, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2007 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Health-Net-Online/Miami-Florida-33166-2626/National-Health-Net-Online-ripoff-Phone-call-from-persons-claiming-to-be-from-US-GOVT-GRAN-263065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Health Net Online