Complaint Review: National Health & Wellness Club

• Updated: Mon, June 11, 2012

• Reported By: No More! — Beaverton Oregon United States of America
National Health & Wellness Club
P O Box 3469 Minnetonka MN 55343 Internet United States of America

National Health & Wellness Club Life Long Member With No Service, Response, Nothing! Internet

I joined the National Health & Wellness Club many years ago as a Life Member. I used to receive a monthly magazine, able to be a part of contests, trying different products - in other words, all the advantages of paying a hefty fee to be a member for Life.
It appears this no longer means anything.
Back late in 2011 I called the club to find out why I have no longer been receiving their magazine, nothing. I talked to a man who told me the club had changed and was no longer going to publish a magazine, but that I would receive a free copy of Prevention Magazine. I also told him I could not log in to the website. He said that he would send me out information. I gave him all my information from name, address and phone to my email address.
I heard nothing back.
I called again and left a message.
Nothing.
I called again and left a message.
Nothing.
It is now more than 7 months later - and guess what - still nothing!
I went to the website and tried to log in.
It says I need a new password.
I put in a new password. Nothing.
In fact, every single password I tried was refused.
I tried t call during their business hours. The phone is recorded and says nothing about Health & Wellness Club. In fact it says Innovation Health Media.
So, I thought, "What the heck!" and I called again. And glory be - Richard answered the phone. Now, realize that Richard did not answer the phone with the normal type business greeting - instead it was a gruff voice which sounded like he was answering his home phone. Anyway, Richard took all my information, said he was going to check into it and will get me my magazine and figure out the password situation. He said he will get back with me.
I will keep you all posted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2012 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Health-Wellness-Club/internet/National-Health-Wellness-Club-Life-Long-Member-With-No-Service-Response-Nothing-Inte-895985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Health & Wellness Club