Complaint Review: National HealthCare Discount

• Submitted: Sat, September 16, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, September 16, 2006

• Reported By:Irwin Pennsylvania
National HealthCare Discount
6520 W. 11th St. Suite 2202, Overland, KS 66211 Overland, Kansas U.S.A.

National Health Care Discount ripoff: Company does not return deposits even when trainees never work! Overland Kansas

I was recruited to call people to sign up for National Health Care Discount cards for discounts in health care services. I was required to pay $29.95 for the use of their long distance lines even though I had my own nationwide long distance service in place. After starting, they were going to charge me an additional $18.95 a month for 1000 minutes of personal long distance use which I told them I didn't need but they insisted I had to take anyway. I decided not to start with them citing health reasons and they would not refund my $29.95 because I did not put in 10 hours of calling time with them in order to qualify for their refund. I say Bull! I didn't even log into their calling system or their lines or use 1 minute of their long distance service. I say a lot of older posts about NHCD. Can I get some more recent responses please?

Charlotte
Irwin, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2006 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-HealthCare-Discount/Overland-Kansas-66211/National-Health-Care-Discount-ripoff-Company-does-not-return-deposits-even-when-trainees-211322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National HealthCare Discount