Complaint Review: National Healthcare Discount Inc

• Updated: Mon, August 11, 2008

• Reported By:Lexington Kentucky
National Healthcare Discount Inc
asihealthcare.com Internet, U.S.A.

National Healthcare Discount Inc sent bad check to pay out my commissions Internet

I had tried working with ASI or National Healthcare Discount Inc. to make a few extra bucks, well needless to say that didn't happen. After spending weeks on the phone with supposed potential hires, I gave up and told them I was no longer interested in their program or "job" as they call it.

Well to my surprise I get a whopping $20 check from them, I guess it was my commission from the poor unsuspecting souls that I convinced to work at home for them. With check in hand I go to my bank to cash it. Today, 08/11/08 I receive a statement from my bank that it is a bad check and not only and I charged the $20 for the check but also a $10 fee!!!! This company is a joke!!!! Don't get involved with them in any way, shape or form!!!

Lexingtonmom
Lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2008 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Healthcare-Discount-Inc/Internet-/National-Healthcare-Discount-Inc-sent-bad-check-to-pay-out-my-commissions-Internet-361579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Healthcare Discount Inc