Complaint Review: National Healthcare Discount , NHCD

• Submitted: Sat, February 17, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, February 17, 2007

• Reported By:St. Cloud Florida
National Healthcare Discount , NHCD
6520 W. 110 St., Suite 202 Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

National Healthcare Discount, NHCD, Fraudulent Billing Overland Park Kansas

My problem began with NHCD when I tried to quit in 11/2006.

I followed my employee policy handbook which states that if I want to quit NHCD to email my manager and request a "Notice of Cancellation" in order to cease an automatice charge to my credit card of $9.95 to a telephone company which NHCD uses to provide an 800 number to its employees.

To date,
-I have emailed my manager, TAMMIE FOSSIE, 5 times requesting her assistance in this matter--to which she has never responded.

-I emailed my request to cancel the phone service directly to NHCD's email address:(MemberServices_Cancellations@nhcdtoday.com)

-Have called their office several different times--which no one has ever answered.

-Dialed 1-800-696-6589 where a woman answered and said that she was emailing NHCD's administrative office directly and to expect a call from them. I asked for their email address or direct phone number, but she said that she would be the best person to use in order to contact them. THAT WAS 3 WEEKS AGO!

Today I have filed fradulent charges on my credit card account beginning on 1/9/2007 for $9.95 and any similar charges thereafter.

I really hope this issue is resolved soon--I am tired of being ripped off since November 2006 by this company.

Please do not make the same mistake I, and according to this website, many others made.

St. Cloud, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2007 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Healthcare-Discount-NHCD/Overland-Park-Kansas-66211/National-Healthcare-Discount-NHCD-Fraudulent-Billing-Overland-Park-Kansas-236168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Healthcare Discount , NHCD