Complaint Review: National Healthcare Discount - NHCD

• Submitted: Sun, December 31, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, December 31, 2006

• Reported By:Medicine Lodge Kansas
National Healthcare Discount - NHCD
Overland Park, KS Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

National Healthcare Discount - NHCD I have been dooped just like everyone else, I am now looking to change my bank account just in case that they get the idea to take more of my hard earned money. Overland Park Kansas

I was not kept in constant contact with my coach, which made me wonder, so I started to look up info and boy was I surprised. I am now changing banks as soon as I can to avoid anymore money taken from my account.

They make you think you really have a job until they hit you with you have to have a person sign up for there preimere package!!

I realise there are theives out there everyday looking to scam you but this one really takes the cake. Not only the cost of having the bank not allow them to take out any money from the account. I don't know if I will get my money back, but I am preparing myself not to have more money taken from me!!

Sherry
Medicine Lodge, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2006 12:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Healthcare-Discount-NHCD/Overland-Park-Kansas/National-Healthcare-Discount-NHCD-I-have-been-dooped-just-like-everyone-else-I-am-now-l-228036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Healthcare Discount - NHCD