Complaint Review: National Healthcare Discount , Nhcd ,Asi

• Submitted: Wed, November 01, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, November 01, 2006

• Reported By:Stonemountain Georgia
National Healthcare Discount , Nhcd ,Asi
6520 W 110th St #203 Overland Park,, Kansas U.S.A.

National Healthcare Discount, Nhcd ,Asi ripoff will not refund money, will not send your check,and will not return phone calls. Overland Park, Kansas

well i started with national healthcare disount at the begining of september 2006. i received a call to see if i wanted to still work from home. being that i have 2 kids and my youngest being 11months i wanted to stay at home with him. so this was great.

the young lady told me about the company, and told me that i would receive $8 per hour and $8per every lead submitted. it was $29.95 to join that was cheap to me so i did it.i gave her my checking information and was told that the $29.95 will be refunded once i have completed 10hours on the dialer. that was fine.

so i started to work but i only had dial up. i couldnt be on the phone while i was on my computer. they tell you that everything that you get to work from home you can file on your taxes. dont forget there is only 1 income in my house hold and i upgraded my computer to xp costing me $200 wooooooo, this was a lot.

i started to dial and started to have questions my manager was there at the start of things. and then i was on the dialer for 10hrs a week and almost everybody you sopke to was on the do not call list or the state didnt except it.

well over the 4weeks that i work for nhcd now asi i submitted over 20 leads to them,i called my manager lateef brown about my check and she would always say it may take until the week end to get. when that weekend came there was no check. i called lateef brown and she said that she will send over a pay roll problem so that it could be fixed. okay. i continued to work and continued to call about my check. i finally got a check 3 weeks after working.

my calculation was $8 per $8per every lead that you have. this was told by the lady that called. i thought it would have been for $70, it was only $31. i called lateef and all the things that i was told she said was untrue and that i would not be paid per hour and per lead it was either or.

well the end of september i called lateef and advised her that i would no longer want to be a part of nhcd now asi due to lies beiong told. she said okay and sent me over a cancellation. i filled out the sheet and email it back. i asked lateef to take my checking information out of the system because no other charges should come out. she said that it would as of 10/13/06 .$18.95 was taken out of my account and caused everything else to bounce.

i called lateef and went off and then she decides to send me a msg to email wkelly@nhcdtoday.com. i also called my bank and went in to fill out a affidavit.i called up to nhncd and spoke with someone in customer service by the name of phyllis and told her my problem about my refund and my last 3 checks that i have not receive.

mrs.phyllis told me that the home office doesnt deal with work from home people, i would have to contact my manager lateef brown to resolve this. GUESS WHAT? I HAVENT RECEIVED A CALL BACK FROM LATEEF BROWN AS OF YET.

this company need to be shut down so noone else can be hurt from this so called work from home healthcare scam. but i will be contacting the investigating i team in atlanta.

Sachi
Stonemountain, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2006 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Healthcare-Discount-Nhcd-Asi/Overland-Park-Kansas-66210/National-Healthcare-Discount-Nhcd-Asi-ripoff-will-not-refund-money-will-not-send-your-c-218595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Healthcare Discount , Nhcd ,Asi