Complaint Review: National Healthcare Discount

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 04, 2008

• Reported By:New York New York
National Healthcare Discount
NHCD, National Health Care Discount , Kansas U.S.A.

National Healthcare Discount They are a big rip off Overland Park Kansas

NHCD, ASI, or ASP whatever name they are using now. They are a big nothing. Yes you can work your butt off and still get a check for $20. When I worked there I would put in 60 hours a week and get a check for $50 when I got it at all. Then sometimes it wasnt good. They would be a cold check. The lady directly over me was always telling me how I wasnt doing things right when she knew I was. That was her excuse for me not to get paid. Like I was an idiot. She was sick and God made her better. He'll get even with the likes of her.

I cant believe someone would take a person like that. Taking their money and then expecting them to work their butt off for nothing. I pray to see the day they fall...and sooner or later they will

Concerned
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2008 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Healthcare-Discount/Kansas/National-Healthcare-Discount-They-are-a-big-rip-off-Overland-Park-Kansas-388042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Healthcare Discount