Complaint Review: National Healthcare Discount

• Updated: Tue, June 10, 2008

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
National Healthcare Discount
Internet U.S.A.

National Healthcare Discount I paid 29.00 to start this job and changed my mind but did not get refunded Internet

Back in 10/26/2006 I paid NHCD 29.00 for long distant services I would be making calls as a lead person trying to sell their discount services. Well I called the next day to tell them I changed my mind, well the young lady told me she would let them know I wanted my money back, well I continously called back still did not get my money back, I also called the company itself and left a message with a Supervisor but never got a call back. so I contacted the BBB, but I never got anything back from them. Well I was checking back to see if I can still try and get a refund now, well now I am not finding any website for them at all how ironic, so I am making a report here now....

Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2008 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Healthcare-Discount/internet/National-Healthcare-Discount-I-paid-2900-to-start-this-job-and-changed-my-mind-but-did-no-339122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Healthcare Discount