Complaint Review: National Healthcare Solutions

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2007

• Reported By:virginia beach Virginia
National Healthcare Solutions
8345 N W 66th St Miami, Florida U.S.A.

National Healthcare Solutions; Grant Services Department HORRIBLE!!! These people are incorigable... they stole money from me, twice, and still have yet to process my refund... Miami Florida

So I am sitting at work one day wondering how in the world I am going to pay my bills and give my son a good holiday when my phone rings. Its the Grant Services Department letting me know that I have been approved for a government grant of $3000.00. Well, I had applied for a couple of grants so I listened to the person telling me how I was going to recieve this money in my account and blah blah blah. Then they ask for my information (and for some reason, even though the guy is obviously foriegn, I give it to him). This is all of my information by the way. Everything down to my employment. It truly seemed legit at the moment.
Three days later, when I was supposed to have recieved my money, there were debits of 29.00 and 31.00... for some healthcare service. I have insurance through my husband and my job, so I knew that this was nothing that was supposed to be coming out. I talked to my bank and they gave me the information to be able to call these people.
So, extremely angry (i am pregnant, btw), I called these people and another person with a near indecernable accent answers. I laid into him for a good forty minutes telling them that I didn't want thier stupid services and to give me a refund. The man kept telling me he couldn't give me company information over the phone and telling me that I needed to listen to the recording again.
I absolutely went off on the man, as I had written down all the information that I was able to collect when on the phone with his associate a few days before, including the mans name and the special "codes" they give you. He finally gave me some info, which was just the address... and I have yet to hear anything back from them.
They will call you, be careful. Never trust anyone who calls you, even if you did apply for a grant. They should already have the information on hand from your application, if they ask for it... its a scam. Hang up!!!!

virginia beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2007 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Healthcare-Solutions/Miami-Florida/National-Healthcare-Solutions-Grant-Services-Department-HORRIBLE-These-people-are-inco-294560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Healthcare Solutions