Complaint Review: National Home Buyer's Alliance/NHBA in Dallas, Texas

• Updated: Fri, May 16, 2014

• Reported By: Lynn — Fort Worth Texas
National Home Buyer's Alliance/NHBA in Dallas, Texas
11551 Forest Central Drive, Suite 132 Dallas, Texas USA

National Home Buyer's Alliance/NHBA in Dallas, Texas I heard about this company over the radio. I decided to utilize their services First red flag: "We no longer use our fax machine, because we just receive, alot, of scam faxes and everything is done thru email these days anyway." The second red flag: The office did not have papers around or other office workers.  Dallas Texas

I heard about this company over the radio. So, I trusted them some. I was trying to see about a lease purchase program for a home. I paid $100 in a money order. After the meeting I was told it would cost about $2900 for the program they offered if accepted into their program. I needed to make a payment of $500 and every month $240 until they were paid in full. Well, I became alerted at this time. The gentlemen became agitated alittle by informing me of how many times he told me something, but I was not clear on exactly what they were offering to me (He was vague). Well, I should state a red flag went off from the moment I walked in the door. I informed him my pay stubs had been faxed to this office and he informed me they no longer used their fax machine, because these days everything is done thru email. Also, there was no papers around the office and no main phone that I could see. Everything seemed to be just being set up or closing up. Well, I looked them up on BBB and they had an alert on the company. Their mail had been returned. I came out lucky and call it intuition, but something just did not sit easy with this company for me. I feel lucky.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2014 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Home-Buyers-AllianceNHBA-in-Dallas-Texas/Dallas-Texas-75243/National-Home-Buyers-AllianceNHBA-in-Dallas-Texas-I-heard-about-this-company-over-the-1147329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Home Buyer's Alliance/NHBA in Dallas, Texas