Complaint Review: National Home Gardening Club

• Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: Patricia — Huntingburg Indiana United States of America
National Home Gardening Club
PO Box 3528 Hopkins, Minnesota United States of America

National Home Gardening Club offers low membership and free gifts Cancelled membership in 12/2011 and am still being harassed. NHGC is a scam Hopkins, Minnesota

I was suckered into a membership and have regretted it. I received books after I cancelled my membership and have tried to get ahold of NHGC several times. You can't talk to a person and can't get onto the website. I am now in default. I have no intentions of paying for books I didn't want and I am not paying for shipping to return them. NHGC is nothing but a rip-off. I can not believe that this company is still in exsistence.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Home-Gardening-Club/Hopkins-Minnesota-55343-3528/National-Home-Gardening-Club-offers-low-membership-and-free-gifts-Cancelled-membership-in-866539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Home Gardening Club