Complaint Review: National Home Gardening Club

• Updated: Tue, January 01, 2013

• Reported By: funabby720 — Easton Connecticut United States of America
National Home Gardening Club
Hopkins, Minnesota United States of America

National Home Gardening Club It took alot of money to get "Free Gifts" Hopkins, Minnesota

I joined this Gardening Club in 2010, with high hopes.  I had to keep paying monthly installments of $12-$35.00.  I received gifts, some fell apart right away, others were delivered damaged already.  On December 31st, 2012,  I received what I think is a "Free 2013 Calendar", as I was going online to make a payment for the "Free Calendar", I came across this website.  Now, I am quite frightened to pay anything, fearing I will be sucked back into this scam.  I only work 4 to 6 hours weekly, not enough to make a monthly payment on anything.

Thanks for this website, and stopping me from making yet another monetary mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Home-Gardening-Club/Hopkins-Minnesota-55343/National-Home-Gardening-Club-It-took-alot-of-money-to-get-Free-Gifts-Hopkins-Minnesota-989553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Home Gardening Club