masses

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: mo — williamstown New Jersey
National Home Gardening Club
P O Box 4301 Hopkins, Minnesota United States of America

National Home Gardening Club NHGC I was promised free gardening items and test products. That didn't happen. Now they are sending me products to BUY. Hopkins, Minnesota

I enjoy gardening and a few years back my daughter gave me a membership to the National Home Gardening Club. I have no idea what she paid for it but All the promised free items and free test items make it sound interesting.

So far, I've received a small bag of seed starter and a couple of charts. They have another company handling the test products now and I'm supposed to be getting some outdoor landscape lights. (We'll see.) When you join you hear about the great test products that you get to keep, like lawn mowers and other tools. What happened to them?

In the past few months they have started something new. They send products to you that you didn't ask for and expect you to send them back if you don't want them. This is very annoying and a waste of my time. They also tell you about all the additional products that go with the first product that will be sent to you.

The first time this happened I returned the item and wrote them a note saying that I did not want any more products sent to me unless I asked for them. Then they sent a more expensive item that had three more shipments to go along with it. I returned that also.

Because of the promise of free products and test products I did not expect these packages to be something that I had to pay for or return so, I opened them hoping they were decent test products. What a RipOFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Home-Gardening-Club/Hopkins-Minnesota-55343/National-Home-Gardening-Club-NHGC-I-was-promised-free-gardening-items-and-test-products-T-1045561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Home Gardening Club