Complaint Review: National Home Gardening Club

• Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012

• Reported By: Alan — Lenexa Kansas United States of America
National Home Gardening Club
5555 12th Ave E Shakopee, Minnesota United States of America

National Home Gardening Club I received a free pruning saw (with sheath) and some pruning scissors in the mail with a thank you for signing up with them. There is no way I signed anything! Shakopee, Minnesota

I received a pruning saw and sheath along with a pair of pruning shears in the mail today along with a thank you for joining their club. Problem is I never joined,signed,agreed to anything!
When I looked up this company on the web I found numerous complaints against them and I pray to God they haven't been able to access my bank or credit card accounts.
Watch out for these scammers!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Home-Gardening-Club/Shakopee-Minnesota-55379/National-Home-Gardening-Club-I-received-a-free-pruning-saw-with-sheath-and-some-pruning-907342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Home Gardening Club