Complaint Review: National Home Gardening Club

• Submitted: Thu, July 12, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: Sherry — milton Florida United States of America
National Home Gardening Club

National Home Gardening Club I was promised free gifts and gardening tips and they took my money and I have not recieved anything but another bill and fine print stating they can take more money electronically from my account. Internet

I received an e-mail from the National Home Gardening Club stating that I would receive four free items for joining there club and it would only cost me $24.00. Included in this was a free magazine with e-mails on great tips for growing your own food garden or flowers. I got the welcoming letter in along with another invoice and the letter said to go to the website freegift.gardeningclub.com to get my free Fiskare, Bypass Pruner, Kneeling Cushion and a $100.00 dollar Grocery coupon card. I have searched pages of sites and can not find my free gifts nor anything else. I reread the letter again and in the fine print it states when you provide a check as payment, you authorize us either to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction. In the event that your check is returned unpaid for insufficient funds, we may electronically debit your account for the principal amount of the check. We may also generate a draft or electronically debit your account for a service fee in the amount of $15.00. There was no disclosure about debiting funds from my account at all. the welcome letter was signed by Kathleen Childers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Home-Gardening-Club/internet/National-Home-Gardening-Club-I-was-promised-free-gifts-and-gardening-tips-and-they-took-m-911236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Home Gardening Club