Complaint Review: National Home Gardening Club

• Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: Robin — Bothell Washington United States of America
National Home Gardening Club
12301 Whitewater Drive, Internet United States of America

National Home Gardening Club The National Home Gardening Club will Never let you go. Internet

This magazine Company will not go away. They started by offering the magazine for $12. for a year. They advertised free gas and food coupons.Their offering was misleading.  When I got the Subscription bill it was for two years. They don't take anything less.

Then I made the huge mistake of getting a book from them. I asked them to take me off the book mailing list in May of 2010. I have repeatedly e-mailed and talked to people at their center and still they will not go away. I began returning the books I received from May2010 forward. Now they are billing me for a book they sent in October of 2010 six months after I cancelled my book list. I returned the book, but they say they didn't get it and are trying to charge me almost $50. for the book and are threatening to send me to collections. I refuse to pay for this book.

Stay away from these people. They are sharks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Home-Gardening-Club/internet/National-Home-Gardening-Club-The-National-Home-Gardening-Club-will-Never-let-you-go-Int-866895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Home Gardening Club