Complaint Review: National Home Protection Warranty

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2007

• Reported By:Massillon Ohio
National Home Protection Warranty
42 West 38th St., New York, New York U.S.A.

National Home Protection Warranty Neglecting to send program Rebates. New York New York

To whom this may concern;
Specifically; to Wendy Stevens.

I have similar problems. When I signed up for the contact, I was verbally approved for 3-Home Depot Gift Cards. I did read the specfic requirements and dates for actions in the "Mail-in Rebate Redemption Form", which are very tight. I believe that I complied with all requirements, but have not received the rebates to date. This is 3-months after I should have received them. I have sent a letter, e-mails and telephone calls to the company. I cannot talk with a live person at the company, except for the girl who answers the 800 number and who directs me to a voice messge machine. I have not received any response to date.

To everyone; I suggest that you also go to "Ripoffreport.com" and read the posts there.
Maybe we should get together somehow, and apply pressure to the company.

Good luck to all,

Massillon, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2007 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Home-Protection-Warranty/New-York-New-York-10018/National-Home-Protection-Warranty-Neglecting-to-send-program-Rebates-New-York-New-York-287509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Home Protection Warranty