• Report: #372046

• Submitted: Thu, September 11, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 11, 2008

• Reported By:DELTONA Florida
National Home Protection
42 West 38th Street New York, New York U.S.A.

National Home Protection Deceptiveand Rip-off New York New York

National Home Protection had a promotion for a $50 Home Depot card upon signing for a 1 year warranty. You had to send in all the documentation within 60 days of receiving the contract. Everything was sent in and I never received the $50 Home Depot card.
What Jeff Michaels had said was that he spoke to his manager and they did a trace on the card and showed that it was never used and somehow got lost in the mail. I said that I never had a problem getting the contract and requested that they resend it. I guess it got lost in the mail again...

However, they wanted us to give them our credit card number again. I told him I would like to receive my $50 Home Depot giftcard that was promised with the last promotion that was never received. As of yet we still have never received this card. See attached what was sent to my e-mail address from Jeff Michaels with there newest promotion...

Keep in mind we have yet to receive the last promotion gift card. This company is a rip-off. Even when my hot water heater wasn't working they said that it was not covered. So what am I paying them for!!!!

Tony & Belle

My name is Jeff Michaels, and I have been assigned to assist you in renewing your National Home Protection Home Warranty. Your warranty is due to expire shortly and we have some promotions available for your particular zip code. In addition if you choose to renew early I will be able to offer you 2 FREE service calls towards your next term of coverage.

This is only available for a limited time so give me a call at 1-800-608-6045 EXT 7229 or just ask to speak with Jeff Michaels and I can help set this up for you.

Feel free to send me an email back if your interested.

THANKS

Jeff Michaels
National Home Protection
Sales Consultant
800.608.6045 ext 7229

Tony
DELTONA, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2008 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Home-Protection/New-York-New-York-10018/National-Home-Protection-Deceptiveand-Rip-off-New-York-New-York-372046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Home Protection