Complaint Review: National Home Protection

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2007

• Reported By:Sugar Land Texas
National Home Protection
42 West 38th Street New York,, New York U.S.A.

National Home Protection NHP ripped me $1200 for not do the replacement of an evaporative coil of my A/C New York New York

MY A/C stopped working in mid October, when the temperature is over 95 degree in Houston, TX. We have a baby at home. NHP won't care. Service techinican found that the evaporate coil needs to be replaced and the cost is $1200. Reported to NHP. For about week, I called evey day, and was told that the claim was under review by authorization department. They finally told me that they won't authorize for the replacement. I have to pay myself for the replacement.

We need to make a collective effort to bring the company to justice.
Whoever knows the registered agent for the company, please let me know. I will file a law suit against the company. my email address is xijinliu@gmail.com

Sugar Land, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2007 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Home-Protection/New-York-New-York-10018/National-Home-Protection-NHP-ripped-me-1200-for-not-do-the-replacement-of-an-evaporative-293347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Home Protection