Complaint Review: National Home Protection

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2007

• Reported By:yeadon Pennsylvania
National Home Protection
42 W. 38th Street New York, New York U.S.A.

National Home Protection Refuse to honor contract & refuse to let me cancel contract after not honor the contract. New York New York

On 9/11/2007, I requested (NHP) to send out a contractor regarding a heat pump. NHP responded by sending out a contractor. As a result the contractor repaired the pronblem as per request. On 12/13/2007, I again request NHP to send out a contractor to repair the same heat pump.This time NHP sent out a different contractor. This repairperson recommended the heatpump replace due to notmal wear and tear.

As a result of this contractor's recommendation, I contacted NHP as to the status of the heat pump at which time NHP advised me that they declined the request of their contractor because I needed to have had annual inspections of the heat pump.

I in turned advised the company that both repair and maintenance has been applied to the heat pump in which the last two were dayes were 7/15/2006 and 3/15/2007 by anothe contractor. NHP still declined the suggestioh by their contractor to replace the heat pump. At this time I requested that NHP cancel my three year contract due to their decision not to honor their contract. NHP refused to cancel my contract.

F.r.
yeadon, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2007 06:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Home-Protection/New-York-New-York-10018/National-Home-Protection-Refuse-to-honor-contract-refuse-to-let-me-cancel-contract-after-293171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Home Protection