Complaint Review: National Home Protection

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2007

• Reported By:Oregon City Oregon
National Home Protection
42 West 38th Street New York, New York U.S.A.

National Home Protection Refuses to provide service and refuses refund New York New York

We needed service on our built in microwave. NHP gave us the name and phone of a service provider. We called them, however, they did not service our area. I emailed NHP again, explained the situation and that we needed a provider specifically in our area. They emailed another provider and again, they did not service our area. I called and emailed NHP a third time for another provider and they never returned my calls or emails.

Whenever I called to discuss the problem, I was put on terminal hold and never gotten back to. I have nicely and firmly requested a full refund and nobody at NHP will respond.

I have filed a complaint with the BBB. Do not do business with this company!

Oregon City, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2007 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Home-Protection/New-York-New-York-10018/National-Home-Protection-Refuses-to-provide-service-and-refuses-refund-New-York-New-York-285565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Home Protection