Complaint Review: National Home Protection

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2007

• Reported By:Pleasanton California
National Home Protection
42 West 38th Street New York, New York U.S.A.

National Home Protection They Don't Pay Their Claims New York New York

Our pool pump needed repair. I was given the name of a repair company. That company said they wouldn't come out because they wouldn't do business with National Home Protection. This happened 2 more times. When I told this to National Home Protection, they told me to find my own repair person which I did. The repair was completed after national Home Protection gave them an authorization # to do the work. The bill came to $748.00. My pool repair company has not yet been paid. National Home protection says they mailed out a check in August...never received.....in September....never received....in November...never received. Also...when I signed up for coverage I was promised a $50 Home Depot gift card...I signed up for 4 properties..total $200.00...I have not yet received these cards and it's been 7 months. I have been on hold with this company for literally hours during the past 3 months. They keep passing the buck....saying a supervisor will call....no one ever calls back. Not only that, most of the people I speak with are extremely rude. This experience is very frustrating.

Pleasanton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2007 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Home-Protection/New-York-New-York-10018/National-Home-Protection-They-Dont-Pay-Their-Claims-New-York-New-York-287388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Home Protection