Complaint Review: National Home Protection

• Submitted: Fri, September 12, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 12, 2008

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
National Home Protection
http://www.nationalhomeprotection.com/?gclid=CIv0wK_t15UCFRJxxwod5mdVYA New York, New York U.S.A.

National Home Protection never sent $250 replacement cost for washer and avoided phone calls--put me on hold once for 45 MINUTES!!!! New York New York

This home warranty company sent out a service guy to look at our washer, which was acting funny. They said the repairs would cost more than a replacement, so they told me they would send me $250 towards a new washer. I bought the new washer, then never received the check, which they said they mailed but could not find record of. I made appx 7 subsequent calls, one time they put me on hold for 45 minutes then told me the person I needed to speak to had left for the day.

I have never been treated so unprofessionally in my life and beg you to RUN AWAY from this company if you are considering them for your home warranty. They are ridiculous and I hope someone ends up in jail for bilking innocent people out of their money.

Erin
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2008 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Home-Protection/New-York-New-York/National-Home-Protection-never-sent-250-replacement-cost-for-washer-and-avoided-phone-cal-372464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Home Protection