Complaint Review: National Home Protection

• Submitted: Wed, June 11, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 11, 2008

• Reported By:Beverly Hills California
National Home Protection
42 West 38th Street Nationwide U.S.A.

National Home Protection AVOID This Home Owner's Insurance Company IT IS A SCAM! New York Nationwide

I found this Home Insurance company online and when I called them they offered me 2 $50.00 Home Depot gift cards. Needles to say, I never got those cards. Better yet, when i contacted them they came up with all sort of excuses as dates to submit the form (which I was orginally told by the representative who opened my account to submit the form with no regulations). after a few months passed, on which they were promissing me that the gift cards were being processed, then they just claimed they are not acceptable. When I tried to cancel and get my money back, they claim you cna not do that. Be careful with them, they are a scam. They get your credit card first, wait the period on which you can not claim your money back and in the mean time they give you the run around. I already spoke with several colleagues of mine, in the real state business and they are making sure they spread the word out there to watch out for these people. SCAM!, big time!

Biei
Beverly Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2008 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Home-Protection/nationwide/National-Home-Protection-AVOID-This-Home-Owners-Insurance-Company-IT-IS-A-SCAM-New-York-339258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Home Protection