Complaint Review: National Home Protection

• Reported By:timbaktoo New York
National Home Protection
nationalhomeprotection.com Nationwide U.S.A.

National Home Protection hOMW wARRANTY sCAM Newyork Nationwide

I bought home warranty from this company a year. ago. In a year I have called them three times and all the times they made excuses to send the mechanic. Once the problem was so severe that they told me to get a mechanic on my own and they will reimburse the cost.

Its been 3 months that the plumber finished that job. Everytime I called them I have to be on hold for 30 minutes. Someone named walter even told me that a check was cut, but it hasnt reached me!

I called for a dishwasher trouble 4 months ago. Their customer rep called me to tell me that I need to get a mechanic myself and they will reimburse me. I said to them fool me twice, shame on me.

These people are complete rip-offs. There are million complaints against them in BBB. I should have checked that before doing business with them. The least I can do is inform other people of these crooks.

tink
timbaktoo, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2007 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Home-Protection/nationwide/National-Home-Protection-hOMW-wARRANTY-sCAM-Newyork-Nationwide-280533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Home Protection