Complaint Review: National Home Relief Service

• Updated: Sat, June 02, 2012

• Reported By: Kate Carson — arroyo grande California United States of America
National Home Relief Service
2275 Eagle Glen Pkwy. # 112Corona,Ca. 92883 Internet United States of America

National Home Relief Service National Home Relief Service Mike Sims, Amber Esquibel ,stop forecloser, home mortages, home relief, halt to your foreclosure Internet

I received a phone call asking if I need a loan modification. Mike Sims and Amber Esquibel  talked to my mom and called over and over again. Would not let up. Told us how the banks will not do a things and they are to busy and how these two can get a loan modification done 99% of the time and how we fit perfectly into their requirements.I kpet looking on line and saw no scams written up about them. A notary lady from Arroyo grande came and finger printed us..We gave them all out financial information to get approved by bank. They never sent one letter to the banks. All I recived from bank was a thrid party by the name of National Home relief is a third part. Banks did the aution and these people said they could stop it. We had to make two payments and they did nothing. Nothing. I am embarrassed to even say i actually believed Mike Sims.I did not believe Amber Esquibel and she was doing nothing but complaining of how busy she is.. This was a night mare. I could have called except an agent for free and I did finally and now the banks are helping us as they found out about the scam.Please let everyone know not to fall for this no matter how desperate you are..This was a flat our rip off and now our personal information is in the hands of thieves..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2012 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Home-Relief-Service/internet/National-Home-Relief-Service-National-Home-Relief-Service-Mike-Sims-Amber-Esquibel-stop-892133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Home Relief Service