Complaint Review: National Home Relief

National Home Relief
2275 Eagle Glen Pkwy. # 112 corona, California United States of America

National Home Relief Mike Sims Loan Modification Rip-off corona, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Teresa

*Author of original report: loan package never submitted

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Teresa

Mike Sims from National Home Relief call me and said he can help and that I qualify for several government programs he sent me over to Teresa Rena Signorino with Assiduous Financial who was supposed to put togeather my package, after several months and getting please be patient from Teresa I called Mike cause I could get a responce from Tersa of what was happening and his 2 phone lines were disconnected. in a panic i called tersa so many times she finally called me back, and said she can not find Mike either. She told me she faxed my papers to Wells Fargo April 27, but Wells Fargo has no record. Scam Scam Scam they got my $3000.00 so please be aware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Home-Relief/corona-California-92883/National-Home-Relief-Mike-Sims-Loan-Modification-Rip-off-corona-California-911673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Home Relief

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Teresa

AUTHOR: Teresa Signorino - (United States of America)

I believe the individual making these claims is Tom Fecske. I completed his file and even generously offered to do the work again, free of charge. He refused my help so there is nothing more I can do. I have not lied to him. He has never paid any money to me and has never entered into any contract with me.

My services are not a scam. I have been successfully helping homeowners since 2008. It is unfortunate that Tom feels this way, but I have done everything I can for him.

loan package never submitted

AUTHOR: mot789 - (United States of America)

Yes she did offer to re-submitt my package but why would I let her after she never submitted my first package and I have caught her in some lies. She (Teresa Rena Signorino) will not give me any information for her Partner Mike Sims. I am not the only person Mike sims has ripped off, and although Teresa says she did the work Wells fargo has no record of it being submitted.

I received a call from Mike Sims he said that I qualify for one of the new government programs to help stop foreclosure. he asked for 3000.00 and said Teresa Rena Signorino from Assiduous Financial will be working on and submitting my package. I was in contact with Teresa all though it was hard getting in touch with her but if i tried several times she would
eventually get back to me and say all has been submitted and to be patient, so 7 months go by she is still telling me to be patient. meanwhile I am still getting calls and letters from Wells Fargo, and Teresa says it is normal and not to worry. Well after not getting a return call from several trys I called Mike Sims to see if he could reach her. his line was disconnected and then tried calling Teresa several more times. I had to leave an angry message and then she finally called back. she said she faxed my papers April 27 so I called Wells Fargo then said they never received anything nor any try of correspondence from Assiduous Or National Home Relief. When I questioned Teresa she was pretty hesitant, I caught her in a few lies, and she offered to resubmit my package if I sent her my updated info. I thought twice and thought how can I trust her. I was very much relying on her help and counted on her help. They took my money Teresa blames Mike and Mike has disappeared. And nothing had been done on my behalf. Scam Scam Scam people be ware.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Teresa

AUTHOR: Teresa Signorino - (United States of America)

I cannot speak for Mike Sims or National Home Relief; however, I was the processor hired by Mike Sims to work on this file. The work that was originally supposed to be done was, in fact, completed. I have been working for and with banks for years and it is not uncommon for them to claim they did not receive documents that were sent. It is unfortunate that this process was not successfully completed by the bank. However, after speaking with this individual yesterday, I offered, completely free of charge, to submit an entirely new package to the bank. That same day this individual sent several documents to me so we could proceed. Today, he refused my help.

I am confused as to why this person thinks he has been scammed since all the services for which he contracted with National Home Relief and paid were provided and I offered to perform said services again, without payment. I tried to do everything I could to help this individual even though he has not signed any contract with me and has not paid any money to me, but there isn't anything else I can do. I am most definitely not a scam and have been successfully helping homeowners since 2008.