Complaint Review: National Home gardening Club

• Reported By: Marcelle Rosbury — Princeton Texas United States of America
National Home gardening Club
PO BOX 3528 Internet United States of America

National Home gardening Club Game of bait and catch Internet

Too good to be true. I join the garden club, because I enjoy gardening, not to spend my time returning unwanted items.

I knew I will have to test some products, and that was fine, but I don't want to be pressured to buy books or anything else and pay for shipping and handling and returned them in a very short delay. that was not disclosed in the initial offering or I will not have signed for.

I had a stroke no long ago and I protect myself from more stressful situation, but this one about gardening, which is one of my therapy, I did not see it coming. What you are getting is more than you expect - to pay and to deal with.

Sincerely,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Home-gardening-Club/internet/National-Home-gardening-Club-Game-of-bait-and-catch-Internet-1026065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Home gardening Club