Complaint Review: National Home gardening club

• Updated: Sat, May 04, 2013

• Reported By: Amanda Benton — Saxapahaw North Carolina
National Home gardening club
12301 Whitewater Dr Minnetonka, Minnesota USA

National Home gardening club thay sent me a package envelope it contained a official member card with my name and member number.I read all of the paper work that came with my card in the paper work it said for me to fill out the info and send it back in and that i would get a free 100$ grocery store gift card a free set of small gardening tools that came in a small gardening bag a knee pad to use outside when gardening . In the letter it said for me to send that paper back to them and not to send any money because it's free for joining. Sending the paper back was letting them know you wanted to be a member and then thay would send your free gift's. It has been two month's since I sent the letter back to the company and still have not got anything back from them. I feel as though this is wrong for them to lie to people. I'm sure I'm not the only person in this world who don't like getting junk mail and and that was junk mail as well as a waste of tax payers money cause it does cost us for the post office workers. Minnetonka Minnesota

The national gardeningclub lies. Thay sent me a package in the mail with a official member card. Thay said in the letter that if I sent back the paper that said I would receive five free gifts in the mail no cost to me. That was two or three months ago and I still haven't received my free gifts nor have I heard anything from the company I feel as though this is wrong for them to do this . I know I'm not the only person that hates getting junk mail as far as I'm concerned it was nothing but junk mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2013 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Home-gardening-club/Minnetonka-Minnesota-55343/National-Home-gardening-club-thay-sent-me-a-package-envelope-it-contained-a-official-mem-1048439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Home gardening club