Complaint Review: National Homesavers

• Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: Yousef — Ny New York United States of America
National Homesavers
10640 n.28th dr. Ste c-105 Internet United States of America

National Homesavers Nebucom This was the most costly experience of my life,nothing but a huge scam, Internet

It's real simple,this company calls you over and over to get started with a home based business for anywhere from $100-$495 whatever they get you to agree to basically then a week later your "marketing coach" calls you to really sell you tens of thousands of dollars worth of pretty much nothing! This company caused me to lose my home from the money I spent on a business that produced absolutely nothing!! Don't let it happen to you,I've been living in a homeless shelter since they refused to refund me my money and I hope they all get what they deserve,cause I never deserved any of this,I was just trying to better my life for myself instead drained my whole savings!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Homesavers/internet/National-Homesavers-Nebucom-This-was-the-most-costly-experience-of-my-lifenothing-but-a-991509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Homesavers