Complaint Review: National Homeworkers Association

• Updated: Fri, March 30, 2012

• Reported By: SC — PLAINSBORO New Jersey United States of America
National Homeworkers Association
1450 W 7th Ave Eugene, Oregon United States of America

National Homeworkers Association Hoping to save others time and money.... Eugene, Oregon

After paying $26.00 for this "Home Employment Directory" and looking through it, I wanted to post this.  This book is full of work at home assembly opportunities. Fearing the scams, I decided to check out EVERY company listed in that book on this website. Needless to say, my book is full of X's as I scratched out the companies that came up on this site. As I have marked my book all up, I'm not expecting any refund (I doubt I would get one even if I hadn't written all over it). Take this as a warning, people. The National Homeworkers Association is a complete scam, as is the Wes-State Mortgage Company it is associated with. PLEASE LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE AND DO NOT ORDER THIS BOOK!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2012 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Homeworkers-Association/Eugene-Oregon-97402/National-Homeworkers-Association-Hoping-to-save-others-time-and-money-Eugene-Oregon-861410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Homeworkers Association