• Report: #198437

Complaint Review: National Imaging Distributors Corp.

• Submitted: Tue, June 27, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, July 04, 2006

• Reported By:Cutler California
National Imaging Distributors Corp.
4810 West Commercial Blvd, Tamarac, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-643-3686
  • Web:
  • Category: Kiosks

National Imaging Distributors Corp. bought 2 machines, recieved only 1. Ripoff Tamarac Florida

*Author of original report: Like to found an owners cooperative.

In July 2005 I purchased two machines. I was received little of the help they promised in finding locations. I finally struck an agreement with a local mall and requested delivery of one machine for the end of that month (November 2005). They were unable to complete the delivery until January (2006).

The unit was shipped without the CD dispensor siting that they were changing suppliers and would send it out as soon as they came in. Four months later they sent out a dispensor that would not work and had to be returned by their technician. My phone calls about the delay were never returned and finally I was told that they would take my phone number and get back to me in 48 hours. Their phone lines were disconected the following day.
Worst of all I never received the second unit.
Does anyone know if a formal bankruptcy has been started?

Mel
Cutler, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2006 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Imaging-Distributors-Corp/Tamarac-Florida-33319/National-Imaging-Distributors-Corp-bought-2-machines-recieved-only-1-Ripoff-Tamarac-Flo-198437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Imaging Distributors Corp.

Like to found an owners cooperative.

AUTHOR: Mel - (U.S.A.)

Any other owners that would like to form a co-op for support and information, please write to me.

I never received my second machine but I do have my initial unit. I also downloaded both the user manual (zipped) and the setup guide as well as several short files on loading paper and receipt rolls. Before retiring I worked with computers and PC's for over 30 years. I admit things have changed a lot in the last ten but to get this going I feel sure that through sharing each owners info we can keep this business viable. The next area to address will be replacement parts.

Mel