Complaint Review: National Island Group, LLc

• Submitted: Tue, April 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 29, 2008

• Reported By:Norwalk Connecticut
National Island Group, LLc
6851 Jericho Turnpoke, Suite 180 Syosset, New York U.S.A.

National Island Group, LLc Offered me a deal to settle an old fingerhut account - Made 1 payment before reading RipOfff reports Syosset New York

I was offered what I thought was a very honest deal to settle an old Fingerhut Account. I hurriedly made one payment before reading a report totally by accident, about this company on 'RipOff Report.' For months I received notices from this company. After the first payment I did not hear anything from them and I had only delayed the 2nd payment because I had misplaced their address. While checking the web for an address RipOff Report popped open instead. This was, needless to say, scary. My check was already sealed in a stamped envelope and ready to be mailed when I located the address for Island National Group, LLC. What do I do now?

Spc
Norwalk, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2008 05:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Island-Group-LLc/Syosset-New-York-11791/National-Island-Group-LLc-Offered-me-a-deal-to-settle-an-old-fingerhut-account-Made-1-p-329429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Island Group, LLc