Complaint Review: National Legal Associates Firm

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Tina H — Florence Kentucky
National Legal Associates Firm
1924 9th Street Suite E. St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America

National Legal Associates Firm Loan Modifcation - Took $1670 and never did a thing to contact my bank or save my house!! St. Petersburg, Florida

In September 2012, I was contacted by Austin Mitchell with National Legal Associates Firm.  He assured me that his company could help me and all I would need to do is sign several documents and give him permission to withdrawal $835.00 from my bank account starting in October 2012.

I completed all the paper work, they with drew $835 for October and November 2012.  December 2012, I changed my bank account and contacted them.  They never took December 2012 payment. I called several times and Austin assured me everything was okay and gave me several different names and numbers to call.  I called David Aponte 1-631-615-7659, Lisa Deluca 1-631-615-8137, Jamie 1-631-481-9381 and Dariann 1-866-952-9020 ext 1336.  No one ever returned my calls.

February 2013 I received papers in the mail from my bank stating they filed a default against my house for nonpayment.  I called Austin and he said that they were working on my modification and my house would not be foreclosed on.  Didn't hear anything until March 2013 from my bank stating I needed to come up with over $10,0000 to save my home.  I tried calling everyone from National Legal Associates and numbers were disconnected and emails were unable to be sent.  I am out $1670.00 and still trying to get help saving my home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Legal-Associates-Firm/St-Petersburg-Florida-33704/National-Legal-Associates-Firm-Loan-Modifcation-Took-1670-and-never-did-a-thing-to-con-1044600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Legal Associates Firm